Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reading Mania Thursday

Introducing Reading Mania Thursdays!!

Reading Mania Thursdays is where I talk about book related merchandise that I am drooling over.

This week's Reading Mania will focus on Great Gatsby related items. I am glad that Christmas is around the corner!


I am kind of obsessed with The Great Gatsby. It is one of my favorite books. For any other Great Gatsby fans, this shirt is awesome. Yes, I would love to party with Jay Gatsby!





This Great Gatsby necklace from Etsy is so beautiful. I could show everyone my love for the book! And for those who may not be as obsessed with Great Gatsby as I am, this Etsy shop also has Jane Eyre necklace, a Sherlock Holmes one, and even a Breakfast at Tiffany's necklace!




This one is my favorite. It is getting colder outside and it is time to bring out the candles!


How cute is that candle holder?











And this Etsy shop has other bookish candle holders as well. I know it's not Great Gatsby related, but this Princess Bride candle holder is beautiful! And that's not even technically book related since I have never read the book. Blasphemy, I know. The movie was awesome though!







Happy shopping!


9 comments :

  1. Love the book necklace and the Great Gatsby candle holder. So cute!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nicole, the only problem is I want to buy everything I see and I only have so much money! Haha

      Delete
  2. That Princess Bride candle holder is awesome!

    I also can't believe you haven't read the book! That should totally be in your TBR pile. The movie was wonderful, one of my favorites, but the book is equally good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silvara, I know! I am putting that on my "must read as soon as possible" part of my TBR list. I know the book is almost always better than the movie but in this case the movie is so good! I can imagine that the book is just as good

      Delete
  3. I love that last candle holder the most! I haven't read Great Gatsby...but I really love the idea of this post. So awesome! I am obsessed with book related merchandise, who isn't? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody, haha I am so incredibly obsessed. Too bad my bank account isn't as obsessed.

      Delete
  4. Ha. I was just checking that Gatsby sweatshirt then I got distracted by all the other funny shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyous Reads, I think I spent way too long looking at all the shirts on that website yesterday. They aren't all book related, but man they are awesome!

      Delete