Thursday, November 27, 2014

Reading Mania Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! At this moment, I am spending Thanksgiving in Paris with my wonderful husband. We haven't been in Paris since our honeymoon six years ago so this is very exciting. There are a few advantages to living in Italy.

I scheduled this post for today so I could bring you another installment of Reading Mania Thursday. More bookish gifts to drool over. And since we are approaching Christmas, it seems like a great opportunity to offer some ideas for Christmas related gifts!

First, a Christmas ornament or two. There were actually a couple I found that I think would look awesome on our tree. This ornament is so fitting. I think we have all been there, right?



This ornament is one I really love. It's an ornament made out of recycled book! I would say you could make this one yourself. But maybe you are like me and it would physically hurt to think of tearing out pages of your own books . . . even for an ornament as cute as this one.



This ornament would be a great gift for any librarians in your life. 


I love that is has the look of a card in a library book. How long has it been since I have seen one of those? You can also personalize this ornament with a name.

And okay, how cute is this masking tape?? This would be awesome to use for my gifts . . . but would it really go with the Santa wrapping paper I use? Ha



That's it for today. I will be back next week! Hope everyone has a great holiday.

3 comments :

  1. You lucky ducky, getting to spend the holidays in Paris. The only problem with all of these cute bookish gifts is that I want them all for myself. That's what "from Santa" is for, right? Happy Thanksgiving, Cynthia!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that is very true. I want to give myself a few "gifts" this year. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  2. NEED. THE. MASKING. TAPE. It's so adorable I wanna have one for myself!

    ReplyDelete